Dr. Amy Garcia is currently not seeing patients. Please check this website frequently for updates regarding her return to Center for Women’s Surgery.
We respect the demands on your time and are committed to make the referral process as streamlined as possible for you, your staff and your patients.
Referrals are easy:
- Complete our Provider Referral Form, or submit a referral request on any authorized practice referral form. Please include patient contact information, diagnosis and relevant symptoms.
- Submit only pertinent office notes, imaging reports, pathology reports and operative reports.
- Instruct your patient to bring a CD or DVD of her most recent pelvic ultrasound or MRI if she is being referred for evaluation of uterine bleeding, ovarian cyst/mass or for surgery.
- Submit all referral documents via fax (1-866-881-5131) or mail to 201 Cedar SE, Ste 505, Albuquerque, NM 87106.
- Call us at 505-554-3507 ext. 101 to let us know a referral has been sent.
- We accommodate patients traveling from outside of Albuquerque by arranging consultation and treatment on the same day or series of days (see our information regarding out-of-town patients).
If you have any additional needs, our staff is at the ready to support your patient. We look forward to hearing from you.